Sunday, September 13, 2009

That's nice

Browsing through my computer, I discovered this photograph which was taken on 14 June 2009. I have almost forgotten about it. In fact I have to ask my younger son where was this photograph taken. I like this photo because it portrays a casual and leisure occasion where my whole family has a rare chance to get together, not doing anything serious, just roaming about in Kluang Mall. I do not want to risk the chance of not finding this photo again amidst piles of other files and folders in my computer.  That is why I place it in my blog. Why not in my Facebook? No particular reason. Since then Kiat has gone back to US and Yun has started working as an electronic engineer in JB. Tatt is facing his SPM soon. That leaves the old couple facing their HHK (hari-hari kerja).

Before readers get angry with me for posting this 'of no value to others' article, I would like to take this opportunity to say that quality family time is very precious and everyone of us, no matter how busy we are, must find time to be with our family members, in a not too serious or business-like setting. And, such get together need not necessary be at home, in fact it will be much more refreshing else where. You may wonder why I am not writing on something more solid like those earlier postings, I can only say that my head is empty as it is 12:50 am now. Good night zzzzzzzzz.

2 comments:

AKROS said...

hello

nice to meet you

DiaAnE said...

Why say this post is not at solid as others? At least it did leave a deep impact in me :)

Family is indeed important, and you've said well when you mentioned that no matter how busy we are, must find time to be with our family. That's why we still practice our CNY tradition :)